Orienteering Map Compass Camping Hiking Scouts
Made By Rocky to help explorers use their map skills to navigate terrain.
Sliding Lock on the side to stop the compass moving to help maintain a heading.
Metal Circle at top to add to a key chain or hang off a lanyard for easy observing.
Shows the degrees on the compass to help get a faster reading.
Shows all normal navigating headings as well as NE NW SE and SW.
(Has a closing lid to protect the lens from damage. The cover also has a lined hole it in to help you'remake sure your heading North (If that's where you want to go))
Ideal for consistent performance for hikes and outdoor pursuits. It has a lock to hold the bearing steady.
- 100% brand new in original packaging
- Durable, Waterproof, Classic
- Traditional design
- Ideal For Hikers, Walkers & Ramblers
- A Must Have For Any Outdoor Adventure
- Great for hunting, hiking, Geology and other outdoor activities
- Fold able lid
- Sighting window with sighting line
- Floating compass dial with 360°scale
This compass is a perfect first compass for Beavers, Cubs, Scouts or Explorers to develop their skills and learn this important scouting skill. We all depends on GPS to much these days so developing this skill could one day save your life.
Theme: Hobbies & Crafts
Overall Diameter: 4.5cm
Quantity: Pack of 1