350ml Portable Electric Fruit Juicer Usb Rechargeable Smoothie Blender Machine Mini Fruit Mixer Cup Juicing Cup Kitchen Mixer

$47.95
+ $5.99 Shipping

350ml Portable Electric Fruit Juicer Usb Rechargeable Smoothie Blender Machine Mini Fruit Mixer Cup Juicing Cup Kitchen Mixer

  • Brand: Duqi
PinkWhite
Price: $47.95
$47.95 + $5.99 Shipping

In stock

Dispatched within 24 hours

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Features:1. Multi-function. With two functions of bottle and juicer. One product have two functions, fashionable, beautiful2. Strong power. Load 14000 RPM / minute speed, you can quickly stir up a variety of fruit, fruit juice, soy milk, milk shake, rice paste3. High quality materials. Environmental protection cup cover, silica gel lifting ring, Tritan cup body, stainless steel blade, ABS base are superior material, no chemical hazards to the human body, the use of safety, rest assured4. Easy to carry. Silicone lift ring design allows you to take the juice bottle to any place, sports, outings, outdoor, picnic5. With USB charging line, anytime, anywhere can charge, and no longer need to worry about no electricity, home, travel necessity6. Safe lithium batteries. Built-in lithium batteries,have UN38.3, MSDS, aviation and shipping certificates7. Intelligent sensing. Electromagnetic induction device. After the cup body and the base are separated, it can not start, so as to ensure the safety of disassembly and avoid the danger of remaining.Instructions:1. Wash the fruit and cut it into small pieces about 15x15mm. (For fruit with stone, hard material, thick skin or hard shell, remove it first)2. Put in fruit, about 60% of the cup body, add 20% water or milk, make the total amount about 80% of the cup body capacity.3. Tighten the cup cap, invert the cup body, start the switch, etc. after the motor rotates, put it in position. When working, shake the juice cup gently, the effect of juicing is better.4. After the juicing is finished, turn off the power switch and unscrew the cup cap for drinking. If there is too much fruit residue, please use filter before drinking.Specifications:Color:Pink/WhiteProduct size: 234*78.2*78.2mm/9.21*3.08*3.08"Cup volume: 350mLProduct weight: 438gCup cover material: food grade PPCup body material: environmental protection TritanBase Material: Food-grade ABSBlade Material: Stainless Steel 304Motor specifications:No load 20000 rpm/min (error 15%)Load 14000 rpm/min (error 15%)Working current: 10-12AWorking Voltage: 3.7VBattery capacity: 2000mAhFrequency of juicing: 30S each time, 15 times can be squeezed.Fault analysis and solution:1. Can't turn on, the signal light doesn't turn on. The cup body and the frame are not tightened.2. The red light is always on during use. Insufficient electricity; timely charging.3. When in use, stop the machine and the green light flashes. After 90 seconds load, stop protection; restart.4. When in use, stop the machine and the red light flashes. The motor is locked; after removing the hard object, restart.5. Leakage. Insufficient assembly of silicone rubber rings; reassembly of silicone rubber pads.Notes:This product is a special fresh juice press. It can not grind nuts or legumes directly. Direct grinding will affect the life of the product.Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.

Delivery & Returns

Chengdu Xinduqi Trading Company

Address: Room 402, Building 6, Yunli Smart Park, Bantian Street, Longgang District, Shenzhen, 518116, China