2 Chance A Journey in Resilience Recovery and Rebirth by R Dean Otto

$26.95
+ $12.99 Shipping

2 Chance A Journey in Resilience Recovery and Rebirth by R Dean Otto

2 Chance A Journey in Resilience Recovery and Rebirth by R Dean Otto

Price: $26.95

Returns

Simply register your return at our customer help centre within 14 days from receipt of your order and send the product back to the individual retailer new and unused.

$26.95 + $12.99 Shipping

Taxes calculated at checkout

Only 9 left in stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One devastating accident. A 2 percent chance of ever walking again. Three lives intertwined forever. Accidents happen. But what if you were involved in an accident so horrific that it left you with a 98 percent chance of permanent paralysis Would you lose faith Lose hope Would you find yourself angry and resentful Or would you find the courage to forgive What if you had been the driver of the truck Or the neurosurgeon faced with putting a mans life back together as his window of hope to ever wal
  • Brand: Advantage Media Group
  • Category: Reference
  • Format: Hardback
  • Language: English
  • Publication Date: 2021-11-23
  • Publisher / Label: Advantage Media Group
  • Author: R Dean Otto
  • Number of Pages: 120

Delivery & Returns

Products are shipped by the individual Fruugo retailers. Delivery timescales depend on many factors such as your shipping location and the choices you make at checkout. View full delivery information

Dispatched within 24 hours

  • Royal Mail - Tracked $12.99 - Delivery between Mon 22 August 2022–Tue 30 August 2022

Shipping from United Kingdom.

Register your return within 14 days from receipt of your order and send the goods back to the retailer according to their instructions without undue delay at our dedicated customer help centre. View full return policy

Ria Christie Collections

Shipping from United Kingdom.

Address: Suite B, Arun House, Arundel Road, Uxbridge, UB8 2RR, United Kingdom
Retailer VRN: GB160565025